Breakfast is an important and fun meal at my house! We are always recreating the wheel when it comes to breakfast! We like tasteful items that are quick! Its always a bonus if we can find a breakfast item that we can make ahead of time and freeze! We often do breakfast for dinner! My kids love it when its opposite or switch around day! This is an easy recipe that I adapted from here.
- 3/4 cup of gluten free flour (I use Better Batter)
- 1/4 cup of oats (I use GF Harvest)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (I use Coconut milk)
- 1/2 large apple, diced
- In a bowl mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Add your milk and apples. Stir.
- Pour a portion of your mix into a hot lightly oiled skillet. When pancakes start to bubble, flip over.
- Cook the other side of the pancake.
- Repeat until all your mix is gone.