YUM, pizza! We like to have pizza quite frequently at my house. Its one of those meals that you can adapt to fit everybody’s tastes. That makes everybody happy! I like that! I use this recipe to craft my pizza dough!
- 1 batch of pizza dough
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 3 large portobella mushrooms, cut into wedges
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cheese (dairy or non dairy mozz)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Prepare your pizza dough.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into shallow bowl. Marinate mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza crusts, top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes or cheese is melted.
This recipe uses the pizza dough recipe in the provided link. I typically make my pizza thin and get 2 10-inch pizzas. If you use you own dough or frozen crusts, please be sure to read the recipe/package directions to adjust baking temp and time.