These were so delicious, we had them again this morning! I love blending the flavors of cornmeal and blueberries. The flavors pair perfectly together! The pancakes are super fluffy too! I just love fluffy pancakes! The kiddos gobbled them up! I adapted the recipe from here.
- 1 3/4 c cornmeal
- 1/4 c gluten free flour (I use Better Batter)
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 cups non dairy milk (or dairy milk)
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix all dry ingredients (not blueberries)
- Mix all wet ingredients (not blueberries)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Then gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Use a 1/3 c measuring cup to make your pancakes. Scoop into pan and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup.