I made this dip as a sweet after school treat. It was VERY rich and very delicious! I used the Dark Chocolate Morsels from Enjoy Life Foods! I also used coconut palm sugar for the sweetener in this treat I have been experimenting with new (to me) sugars. This dip is great when enjoyed with freshly cut apples or gluten free graham crackers.
- 1/2 Cup dairy free butter
- 1/3 Cup organic palm sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz of cream cheese (dairy free)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Morsels (enjoy life foods)
- Melt butter over medium heat, stir in sugar. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat add vanilla.
- Using the mixer whip the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Once whipped, mix in the butter/sugar mixture. Gently mix.
- Next, fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge to firm up mixture.
Best if enjoyed the same day you make :)