Tis the season for peaches! YUMMY, juicy peaches! When you buy produce that is in season, it is not only at its freshest, but the taste is at its peak! We were able to get some yummy peaches at our farmers market recently and they were so delicious! We just had to make some muffins with them!
- 2 cups gluten free flour (I use Better Batter)
- 1 cup diced peaches
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ t salt
- ¼ cup of diced cream cheese (I used vegan cream cheese)
- 1 cup milk (I used coconut milk use your favorite)
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 eggs (I use organic farm fresh)
- Gently stir flour, peaches, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients and blend.(including cream cheese) If the cream cheese doesn't blend, turn your mixer to high so that its whipped into the wet ingredients and well blended.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients into one bowl. Mix into a batter.
- Pour into greased pans and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Have you had any good peaches lately?
This recipe was featured on Allergy Free Wednesdays.