Looking to get dinner on the table in a flash? Try cooking up this Easy Baked Spaghetti dish. I should title this “the worlds easiest baked spaghetti recipe.” Pretty self-explanatory! Its great for those nights where you need a quick dinner or really just don’t feel like prepping for dinner! Check out this easy recipe! As you can see we paired it with some asparagus and cheesy garlic toast!
- 1 box of cooked GF noodles
- 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- 8 oz of parm cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.