Easy Taco Pasta Salad is THE side dish that you need to make for your next cookout. Your friends will be floored with the flavor in this pasta salad!
We’ve been talking a lot about grilling out and cookouts. It is that time of year. Now this dish can actually be made ANY time of of the year. However, it is absolutely perfect for your next cookout! This easy taco pasta salad will bring up the flavor level and WOW your friends!
As always we used fresh and easy to find ingredients.
- black beans
- green onions
You get the idea! Easy peasy!
We also used our favorite pasta! You know Explore Cuisine. We talk about them quite a bit and use them in many of our recipes!
For this recipe, we used Organic Brown Rice Rigatoni from Explore Cuisine. This pasta tastes great and reheats well! It is certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated gluten-free facility! It also carries the Vegan Society seal of approval. We love Explore Cuisine and often use their pastas in our recipes. You might remember our Kid Friendly Pasta Salad or our Warm Black Bean And Corn Pasta Salad.
Let’s get to this mouth watering gluten-free recipe!
- 1 box of Gluten Free Brown Rice Rigatoni by Explore Cuisine
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans - drained and rinsed
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 c fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 c fresh corn
- ½ c cilantro
- ½ c mayo
- juice of one lime
- ½ T gluten-free taco seasoning
- Prepare your pasta, per the directions on the box. Then run under cool water and dump into large bowl.
- Add in the black beans, green onions, tomatoes, corn and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the mayo, lime juice and taco seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Once your mayo sauce is combined gently add it to the pasta bowl. Stir to combine and until all parts are coated.
- Chill for 30 minutes, stir again and serve!
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me if you’ve ever made Taco Pasta Salad?! It is such a fun dish! Any other ingredients that you’d add?