These Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes are simple to make and add a pop of color to your dinner table.
You may have seen these beautiful and colorful potatoes at your grocery store. I am just in love with the purple and golden colors in these fingerling potatoes. I’ve made this recipe for garlic herb roasted potatoes many times with many types and colors of fingerlings, so if you can’t find purple it will still taste great!
For these easy roasted potatoes, you only need a few ingredients. You will need potatoes, fresh parsley, garlic salt and olive oil. It is very simple.
- 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes
- ½ c fresh parsley, diced and no stems
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t garlic salt
- Cut fingerling potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Toss all ingredients together, except parsley.
- Roast potatoes for 15 minutes in a 400 degrees F oven.
- Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Roast an additional 5 minutes or until done.
Leave me a comment below telling me your favorite seasoning to add to roasted vegetables!