Welcome to Gluten Free Fridays Recipe Link up! We are happy to have you! Thank you for linking up!
This week our link up is sponsored by Better Batter! Sweet Naomi, at Better Batter, has offered up a yummy box of Brownie Mix to one lucky person! Whether you are looking for a sweet treat to enjoy at home or looking for a crowd pleaser to take to a party, this is the mix for you! Its simple to make and tastes great! The product is gluten free, vegan and allergy friendly!
A winner will be selected on 1/9/13 using random.org. All you have to do to enter is link up! You can link up 1,2 or 3 posts! The more you enter the better chances you have to win!
Here are my favs from link up #19 and #20! I have included both since I was not feeling so great the week of the #19 link up! Thanks for being forgiving!
Peanut Butter Popcorn via My Biscuits are Burning!
Allergy Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies via Conscious Eatery
Chorizo and Polenta Lasagna via Half Baked Harvest
Crunchy Kale and Roasted Beet Sandwich via Whole Green Love
Fruit Medley Spinach Salad via Spice Gals
Cinnamon Bun French Toast with Vanilla Maple Icing via MaiTreat
Christmas Cranberry Smoothie via Peanut Butter and Peppers
Chocolate Covered Pretzels via Natural and Free
Avocado Salad with Avocado Dressing via Health Extremist
Peppermint Pretzel Bark via Celiac Kiddo
Fudgy Guilt Free Brownies via Oatmeal with a Fork
Smoked Salmon Pinwheels via Food for Dissertating
- To review the guidelines or if you have questions, please visit our “Gluten Free Fridays” tab.
- Grab a button (from the sidebar) to place on your blog to show support for Gluten Free Friday and for the Gluten Free community!
- Are you following me on Pinterest? Each week I PIN the entries to my “Gluten Free Fridays” board! Each week we get LOTS of repins! Be sure you are following me!
- Thanks for entering, please be sure to TWEET TWEET TWEET about this recipe party!
- Oh and be sure to list your BLOG over at our Gluten Free Bloggers Directory tab, click here to link up! Let’s work together to build a fantastic Gluten Free Community!
Please link back to this post! Let your readers know where you are linking up your awesome recipes!
I try to follow EVERYBODY on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and PINTEREST. If I am not following you let me know and I will!