This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DogsLoveNutrishDISH #CollectiveBias
Many times our pets become part of the family. Keeping them happy is important! Keep your pet happy with a variety of toys, activities and dog food. LOVE your dog!
Gia The Dog is a HUGE part of our every day life! Gia is a detection dog and she is trained to alert one of our family members to a medical condition. She is such a sweet soul and works so hard for her family. We are always looking for the best ways to keep her happy and give her what she needs.
Making your dog happy does not have to be an expensive task! There are easy and sometimes FREE things that you can do with your dog to give them some extra love an attention!
- Go on an outing! This one is simple and free! Whether you take a stroll around the neighborhood or visit a dog park, this extra time spent with your pup will be appreciated. Extra time to bond and exercise is a bonus!
- Cuddles! Who doesn’t love a little down time together? Some belly rubs, some chin scratches and just some overall time spend together loving on each other!
- Grab the brush! Grooming is very important for your pup! Spend time together brushing and combing your dog’s coat to keep it clean and beautiful!
- TOYS! To say that Gia loves toys is an understatement. She is very excited about all her toys, especially balls. She loves to have a ball thrown and she brings it back! Your toy can be as simple as a tennis ball!
- Food and treats! Be sure to give your dog a food or treat that is appropriate for them. The food should give them the nutrients that they need. For Gia, she eats gluten free dog food. That is what her belly needs.
Very early on when we got Gia, we noticed that her belly wasn’t happy. She really fits in with the rest of the family! We all have belly problems. We quickly found out that her belly was much happier on gluten free dog food.
Luckily we recently found a brand of dog food that works for Gia and is easy to purchase at several national retailers. We got ours from Amazon.com.
Heading to the store? You can use this coupon:
More details about the coupon:
- You can SAVE $4
- The coupon is valid through the end of THIS year.
- You can print the coupon TWO times!
- Applicable only in-store, not online.
We have tried many dog food brands and we recently found that Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® DISH Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe is a great fit for Gia.
One piece of advice when introducing food to your pup is to slowly incorporate the new food into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days.
With this pet food, it is made with real farm raised chicken or beef. Those are the first ingredients. This dog food uses whole ingredients which are safely USA cooked! It is easy to LOVE your dog with this food!
Let’s talk! I’d love to hear about your pets! Leave me a comment telling me what kind of pet you have? Do they eat gluten free food? What is your favorite activity to do with your pet?