Sometimes the perfect coworker isn’t a human. Then again sometimes the perfect coworker isn’t an animal either!
You know I have about 200 things on my to-do list today for VegetarianMamma, but there is just this burning desire to share my furbabies and coworkers with you. Many of you know #GiaTheDog from our instagram feeds and twitter posts, but I have somebody else to introduce you to today.
Meet Chianti The Cat
Sometimes the perfect coworker isn’t a human. Then again sometimes the perfect coworker isn’t an animal either! But in reality when you work from home you develop a certain sense of companionship with these furry creatures. They see my JOY when you leave me comments! They see my happiness when a brand says they want to give our readers lots of product in giveaways! Let’s face it, they also see the frustrations when my computer isn’t working?! Ha! They see it all!
So I want to share more about these furry little coworkers that bring so much joy to my day! I’ll do my best to keep you updated on their lives to help you connect with them! After all, we are a big family, right?!
- Chianti is a female European Burmese – red
- She is around 6 years old.
- She is currently the only cat in the house, we lost her ‘sister’ in November due to kidney failure.
- She loves her mom and dad .
- She hates the dog, while hate is a strong word it is accurate. The dog wants to be her friend, but she isn’t having any part of it.
- She loves to sunbathe.
- She sleeps with me at night, she loves to cuddle.
Let’s talk! I’d love to hear about your furbabies! What types of animals do you have at your home?
Next time I’ll share more about #GiaTheDog!