We have really been working as a family to incorporate additional vegetable side dishes into our meals! We try to mix it up so the kids will enjoy (hopefully) trying new things! They are going through a bit of a picky stage now. This recipe can be made dairy free by using vegan parm. GO Veggie! makes a great vegan parm!
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem and leave removed and cut into small florets
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 t onion powder
- 1/4 t all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup parm
- In an oven safe bowl, toss together cauliflower, bell pepper and spices.
- Roast in 400 degree F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parm cheese on top.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes.