Seriously, I can’t get enough of pasta dishes! I have ventured into making my own pasta and recently I decided that I need to buy a pasta machine. I am buying a cheap hand crank one to start and I’ll see where that takes me! I’ll be sure to keep you updated!
If you are looking for an easy pasta recipe, try this one from Better Batter! I use their All Purpose Gluten Free Flour!
I adapted this recipe from here.
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 t dried cilantro
- handful of spinach
- 1 cup of black olives
- 1 jar of capers
- 1/4 cup of vegan cheese
- 1 batch of homemade pasta
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Toss the tomatoes in oil with balsamic and cilantro. Put into an 8X8 pan/baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- While tomatoes are baking, make your pasta.
- Combine cooked tomatoes, spinach, olives, capers and cheese. Toss to mix.