Looking for an easy to make dinner that will fill your belly? This hearty Roasted Vegetables with Pasta is a gluten-free and vegan dish.
For our family, dinner always seems to be a busy part of the day. People in our family are just getting home, some are grabbing dinner before they head off to sports…you get the picture. It can get hectic.
Our family tries to find and create recipes that are quick and use simple ingredients but pack a bunch of goodness into the meal. We’ve created just that with this recipe!
Simple ingredients = CHECK
Common ingredients = CHECK
Flavor = CHECK
Recipe packed with goodness = CHECK
As you can see, we’ve used some Organic Edamame Spaghetti in this recipe. This certified gluten-free pasta is delicious. It is nonGMO, vegan and organic. It also provides some protein into our dish! We love Explore Cuisine products!
There is just something about freshly roasted vegetables! YUM! Toss your vegetables with some olive oil then season with salt and pepper before you roast! If you are a garlic lover you can even toss with garlic salt instead of salt and pepper.
Seasoning is a huge part of the dish. Many people forget to add in salt and pepper. It is amazing what this simple act can do to the flavor of the dish.
- 1 box of Organic Edamame Spaghetti by Explore Cuisine
- 1 c of yellow squash, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 c of zucchini squash, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 c of red onion, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 c of red bell pepper, deseeded, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 c of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 t garlic salt OR salt and pepper as needed
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 c of fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss your veggies (excluding parsley) with olive oil and your choice of either garlic salt or salt/pepper.
- Put your veggies into an oven safe roasting pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- While your veggies are cooking, prepare your pasta per the directions on the box.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- When veggies are cooked, toss with pasta. Top mixture with the juice from one lemon half.
- Top with parsley and serve!
Remember, you do have the second half of your lemon, you can add in more lemon juice if you'd like to elevate the flavor of the dish.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me what vegetables you love to roast! Have you ever added them to pasta? I’d love to hear about your creations!
Thank you to Explore Cuisine for sponsoring this recipe and for providing the pasta for this dish!