Sometimes you need a little more than a cup of coffee. This Smores Blended Coffee packs the flavor and takes your average cup of coffee up a notch to a blended dessert.
This post is sponsored by Silk (courtesy of Mambo Sprouts), all opinions, the recipe, and photography are my own. My opinion was not influenced by compensation.
I am a huge coffee fan! I love my coffee each and every morning! Sometimes when it is extremely hot or I want an afternoon pick me up, I have coffee in the afternoon.
I love to visit coffee shops but find it increasing hard to have specialty drinks that are dairy-free. So I have ventured out on my own to create some delicious coffee dessert drinks at home! The best part is I can make them dairy-free and I know the ingredients that go into them.
Our sweet neighbor was over recently and was telling me that her new favorite drink of the summer is a Smores type of drink. The little light bulb went off in my head! That is the perfect idea! I set out to create a dairy-free and gluten-free smores blended coffee dessert drink!
I knew that I would need to add in some delicious dairy-free creamer so I selected original SILK to help elevate the flavor! Boy oh boy, did I create some delicious dairy-free goodness!
- ¼ cup rice mellow creme (just like marshmellow creme but vegan)
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate syrup
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 T SILK original creamer
- ¾ cup ice
- 2 T crushed gluten-free grams
- In the bottom of a large ball jar or your favorite glass, pour half of the rice mellow creme.
- In a blender, blend the coffee, creamer and ice.
- Pour blended mixture into glass.
- Top with remaining rice mellow creme, chocolate sauce and crushed grams.
- Take a moment to enjoy the beauty, then sip away!
Let’s talk! I want to hear from you! Do you love coffee? What is your favorite way to enjoy coffee? Hot? Cold? Blended? Flavors?