This is a breakfast meal that will have your family coming back for seconds or thirds! It works great for an easy weekend breakfast or even breakfast for dinner! I bet you have most of the ingredients already!
Strawberry French Toast – #glutenfree
- 1/2 c strawberry puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 c milk (of your choice)
- 12 slices gluten free bread
- cooking spray
- Using a food processor (or by hand) mix the puree, eggs and milk.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray with oil.
- Gently dip bread into 'mixture'. Make sure both sides are coated.
- Cook in skillet until both sides of bread are cooked completely.
- Serve with syrup!