This is a recipe that we’d had in our recipe binder for a long time. It was given to me by a girl in my old cooking club. You see when I got married, I didn’t know alot about cooking. One lady from my husbands work decided that she and her sister in law were going to form a cooking club to help me learn to cook. It actually was quite fun; I don’t remember if we met once a week or every other. But we’d each make a dish then enjoy dinner together. I did learn alot. I adapted this recipe from my “cooking club” days. I am unsure of the origin of the original recipe. Here is the recipe that I used to make my homemade gluten free pasta.
- one batch of homemade gluten free pasta (I use a Better Batter recipe)
- OR a box of your favorite GF pasta
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls of Parm (vegan or dairy)
- 1/4 c chopped parsley
- 2 T of your fav butter (I use Earth Balance non dairy)
- Prepare your pasta.
- Melt your butter. Add your cooked pasta to the butter.
- Add your balsamic vinegar, cook about 1-3 minutes to reduce the liquid. It will become like a glaze or syrup.
- Top with cheese and parsley
If you are eating gluten you can use your favorite pasta. If you are vegan you can make this dish vegan by simply using vegan butter and vegan parm.