We are big tofu fans in our house. Mix some tofu in with some stir fried vegetables and we have a tasty dinner. This Teriyaki Plate combines the flavor profiles of several hearty green vegetables.
Have fun with this recipe, make it your own!
- 1 cup of rice, cooked
- Bragg's Amino or soy sauce for seasoning
- Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 package of tofu, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 2 green onions, diced
- Cook 1 cup of your favorite rice and divide among plates.
- In a pan saute tofu using Bragg's Amino or your favorite soy sauce.
- In another pan saute 1 cup carrots, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup peas and a few diced green onions.
- Once veggies and tofu are sauteed, add them to the rice plate.
- Top with your favorite brand of teriyaki sauce. 🙂