This is a fun and easy recipe that you can customize to fit your needs and likes. We all like a one size fits all dinner! If you are looking for a good egg roll recipe to finish off this dinner, check this one out!
Have fun with this recipe, make it your own!
- 1 cup of rice, cooked
- Bragg's Amino or soy sauce for seasoning
- Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 package of tofu, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 2 green onions, diced
- Cook 1 cup of your favorite rice and divide among plates.
- In a pan saute tofu using Bragg's Amino or your favorite soy sauce.
- In another pan saute 1 cup carrots, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup peas and a few diced green onions.
- Once veggies and tofu are sauteed, add them to the rice plate.
- Top with your favorite brand of teriyaki sauce. :)