Pasta salad is a fun dish that can be traditionally served cold or you can mix it up with this Black Bean Corn Pasta Salad and serve it warm.
There is just something about Mexican inspired flavors coming together to make a powerful statement. That is exactly what happens in this simple to make warm pasta salad.
Taking the flavors of fresh corn, black beans, lime, cilantro and more to create BIG flavor!
The glory of this recipe is that you can easily use it for a side OR a main. Love when there is flexibility in recipes and this one delivers that to you.
For the pasta, we used Organic Chickpea Fusilli from Explore Cuisine. Not only does this pasta taste amazing but it packs in the protein because it is made from chickpeas!
It is certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated gluten-free facility! It also carries the Vegan Society seal of approval.
We love Explore Cuisine and often use their pastas in our recipes. You might remember our Kid Friendly Pasta Salad recipe which also used the Fusilli noodles!
- 1 Box of Organic Fusilli by Explore Cuisine
- Corn from 3 ears of corn, cooked and removed from cobs
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 c black beans, cooked and rinsed
- 2 diced small tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ c queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ c mayo
- 1 T sriracha
- Cook pasta per directions on box.
- Gently stir in corn, green onions, cilantro, black beans, tomatoes, queso fresco and avocado. Gently stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir in lime, mayo and sriracha to make the dressing. Once well blended add to pasta mixture.
- Serve while warm, ENJOY!
If you are a pasta lover, check out this roasted cauliflower alfredo or this vegetable ragu.
Thank you to Explore Cuisine for sponsoring this post and for providing the pasta!
Hungry for more gluten-free pasta recipes? Be sure to check out our recipe index.
You can also visit our Amazon store to see our favorite gluten-free products and kitchen equipment! This post contains an amazon affiliate link.