This is a fun recipe that I made as a snack with my kiddos! They pretty much love anything with “fries” in the name. Apple fries, french fries, zucchini fries…you get the idea. 🙂 I was excited to adapt this recipe to meet our dietary needs.
- ¼ c gluten free flour (I use Better Batter!!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of gluten free tortilla crumbs
- 1 lb of zucchini, cut into sticks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour in a zip loc bag. Put zucchini in bag, then shake to coat.
- Beat the two eggs and place in a shallow dish. Place the zucchini fries in the egg mixture one at a time.
- Then place the zucchini fries in the totrilla crumb mixture to coat. Be sure to gently press each side in the mixture to get an even "breading."
- Line fries on the parchment paper and bake for 18 minutes and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
What is your favorite dipping sauce?