With the weather turning cold, it is time for soup! Check out these 20+ soup recipes to warm your soul.
When it starts to get chilly, the last thing anyone wants is to eat something cold. When winter rolls around, it’s the perfect time to eat soup. It’s also a great time to try new recipes, especially with all of those great soup recipes available out there! We’ve listed some of our favorite soup recipes below.
- Curried Red Lentil Soup| Grain Changer – If you have meat eaters in your house that refuse to eat anything without meat, try this! It doesn’t have meat but it’s so satisfying, they won’t notice!
- Rustic Potato Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – I don’t know about you, but potato is one of those staple soups you just have to have when the cold weather pops up.
- Tomato Soup with Gluten Free Rosemary Biscuits| Gluten Free with Emily – My husband is in love with tomato soup and always loves something to go along with it. These rosemary biscuits are the perfect side to this savory tomato delight!
- Butternut Squash Soup | Grain Changer – If you’re looking for a winter comfort food, this should be top on your list with its velvety smooth texture!
- Cheeseburger Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – If you’re missing your burgers and the snow and ice get you stuck inside, try this soup instead!
- Carrot and Coriander Soup | Gluten Free with Emily – Although this soup is great on its own, it’s also great as a side dish!
- Tomato Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – Tomato soup goes great with grilled cheese and it’s a consistent favorite throughout the years.
- Apple Curry Soup | Celtic Celiac – If you’re looking for a new mix of flavors in your soup, try this delicious apple curry soup!
- Black Bean Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – Adding beans to soup is a great way to fill you up. This black bean soup is sure to satisfy!
- Sunchoke Soup | Snixy Kitchen – There’s nothing that will warm you up more than eating a soup with “sun” in the name!
- Easy Pumpkin Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – Pumpkin’s are usually common as the weather starts to get cold. Put those unused pumpkins to good use and make a warm soup to warm up!
- Hearty Spiced Vegetable Soup | Simply Pure Whole Wellness – A light soup that is sure to satisfy your taste buds while warming you and not making you feel weighed down after your meal.
- Tomato Basil Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – If you want to mix up your traditional tomato soup a bit, try this recipe for a twist!
- Fava Bean Soup | Snixy Kitchen – If you want to try something fancy but still simply, this soup recipe would be a great one to add to your list!
- Vegetable Noodle Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – Instead of eating your vegetable soup like always, try changing it up and adding noodles!
- Tummy Healing Soup | Strength and Sunshine – Unfortunately, with the cold comes sickness. Battling the cold is hard enough without your body fighting a bug. Try this soup to boost your healing process!
- Vegetable Quinoa Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – Quinoa is all the rage these days and for good reason—it tastes great!
- Squash Soup Bowls | GF Jules – Eating soup calls for an awesome bowl. Why not make your own out of squash!
- Coconut Corn Soup | Vegetarian Mamma – If you’re looking for a sweet surprise in your soup, try this yummy recipe!
- Cream of Mushroom Soup | I’m a Celiac – Not only is mushroom soup great alone but it also tastes great in countless other dishes!
- Veggie Bean Chili | Strength and Sunshine – You can never forget one of the most amazing dishes for winter—chili!
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me which soup has caught your eye? YUM, so many tasty ones!