Tis’ the season for back to school! Its that time of year that we start to make lunches again and try to come up with School Lunch Ideas. I am always searching for new lunch ideas. Friends are always asking what I do for my children’s lunches as well. So I thought I’d share a few of the standbys that I use week in and week out!
- Veggie Chips
- Hard Boiled egg made with eggmold in a silicone container
- Yummi Bear Vitamins
- Sneaky Chef No-Nut Butter with carrots to dip
- Enjoy Life Foods, soft cookies
- Grapes and Blueberies
- Enjoy Life Foods dark chocolate chips
- Snikiddy Snacks Mac N’ Cheese Puffs
- Sunbutter sandwich made with a Mickey Cookie Cutter
- Carrots with hummus
- Apple Slices
- Yummi Bear vitamins
- Enjoy Life Foods, crunchy cookie
- Snikiddy All Natural Baked Corn Puffs, Grilled Cheese
While the options are endless, I always try to get a fruit, vegetable, protein and something sweet in each lunch. *This post does contain affiliate links.
What is your favorite thing to pack in a lunch?