Muffins are a constant at our house. We love eating muffins for breakfast and snacks. Muffins are great for on the go, which often my breakfast is “on the go!” These muffins are moist and pack alot into them! You can adjust some of the ingredients such as sunbutter and coconut to your liking.
If you are looking for more allergy friendly breakfast or brunch recipes, check out Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burritos, Leek and Pepper Breakfast Casserole, Raspberry Breakfast Casserole, or Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake.
- Mix all dry muffin ingredients (not topping ingredients) together and set aside.
- Beat egg, oil, yogurt, bananas, milk and sunbutter together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredient mixture into the wet ingredients.
- When blended pour into prepared muffins tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly.
- Melt butter.
- Mix dry topping ingredients together.
- Dip muffin tops into butter then into dry ingredient toppings to coat.
- Set aside to cool.