Black Bean and Avocado Quesadilla…I think I am a quesadilla addict. I guess there are worse things, you know like a cookie addict or a pie addict? Well, those aren’t really so bad either, right? 🙂 I love whipping up a dilla for lunch or dinner! They just make me happy! When mamma’s happy, everybody is happy, right? If you are feeling adventurous, here is a great recipe for a homemade gluten free tortilla!
- 1/2 avocado smashed
- 2 T cooked black beans make sure they are drained well
- Gluten free tortilla
- salsa - optional
- Heat skillet to medium temp. Do not use oil
- Gently warm torilla in pan.
- Spread smashed avo on tortilla. Add beans.
- Fold tortilla in half and brown each side.
- When sides are browned and contents are warm, enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #VegetarianMamma! I love seeing our recipes being recreated!