Does your family love taco night? Black Bean and Guacamole Tacos are easy to make and will bring something new to your dinner table on taco night!
Taco Tuesday, Taco Thursday, whatever day you like to have Taco Night we are here to celebrate with a new recipe. Our family loves to eat tacos at least once a week. So I am constantly working to create new tacos.
Sometimes just using a soft corn tortilla instead of a crunchy taco shell does the trick. Other times, we switch up all the ingredients and spices. For this special recipe we are crisping corn tortillas to make them a touch crunchier. Though they aren’t shaped like a traditional taco, we are calling them tacos. Good? Okay, great! Thanks for working with me on that one!
I love tacos, salsa, and Mexican inspired dishes! Visit the Recipe Index to find more yummy Mexican dishes, and make sure you check out Avocado Salsa, Veggie Burger Tacos, and Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. When warm saute the onion and bell pepper until soft.
- Next stir in the beans, corn and cumin.
- Heat mixture.
- In a baking sheet, place corn tortillas side-by-side. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. This will help to crisp up the tortillas.
- Divide bean mixture among the tortillas, top with gauc.
- Garnish with lime slices and chopped cilantro.
You can also place the corn tortillas into a skillet with a tiny bit of oil to crisp up the edges instead of using the oven. The skillet will give you a more profound crisp.
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #VegetarianMamma! I love seeing our recipes being recreated!
Let’s talk! We love tacos at our house. Does your family love tacos? What are your favorite taco toppings? Leave me a comment!