Cheesy Potato Bean Soup is a vegetarian play off of the classic cheeseburger soup. Full of hearty ingredients that will fill your belly.
This delicious soup is a remake and revamp of pictures for our previous Cheeseburger Soup recipe. We needed to update the pictures and change the wording around. We figured that the title Cheesy Potato Bean Soup was a touch more accurate!
This recipe, just like many of our other gluten-free recipes uses fresh and common ingredients. I bet you have most of this in your pantry, right now!
Delicious ingredients coming together to create a delicious comfort soup!
This soup is perfect for dunking some gluten-free rolls or gluten-free biscuits! Just picture it now, warm delicious soup with a buttery roll!? YUM!
The best part about this soup is it makes GREAT leftovers! It reheats wonderfully!
Hungry for the recipe?
- In a large stock pot heat 1 T of oil to saute onion, carrots and celery until soft.
- Add broth, beans and potatoes, boil for 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Whisk together milk and flour, slowly stir into soup mixture.
- Next add cheese. Stir until melted and heated.
- Season with salt and pepper.