Looking for the ultimate snack? Try this warm cheesy spinach asparagus dip. It is full of veggies and lots of cheese!
A Perfect Vegetarian Appetizer
Cheesy Spinach Asparagus Dip is an addicting dish. I just feel like I should make that declaration right off the start. I mean I wouldn’t want you to make this dish and just expect to want it only one time. Nope, not with this dish. You are pretty much going to want to snack on this dip: all.the.time. Now that you’ve been warned, let’s proceed.
How to Make Vegetarian Spinach Artichoke Dip
The ingredient list is pretty simple and well the ingredients are all actually pretty themselves. I mean just look at those greens and shades of off white and white. Ah, just love all that beauty!
Here’s what I put inside my dip:
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
If you are a dip lover or just a snacker in general, you need to check out this Crack Dip by What The Fork Food Blog. Sharon nailed it with her recipe. I will be making mine sans bacon, but for all your bacon lovers out there…go for it!
Cheesy Spinach Asparagus Dip
- 1 cup asparagus cut into 1/2 inch segments
- 3 cups of fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup scallions white and green diced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup parm cheese divided
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- Mix all ingredients together, but reserve 1/2 cup of mozz and 1/2 cup of parm. Stir until well mixed.
- Place into an oven safe skillet or baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add the remaining 1/2 cup of mozz and 1/2 cup of parm to the top of the dish. Put back in oven for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. If the top of your dip does not brown, you can put under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, but watch carefully.
- Let set for 5 minutes, enjoy with chips, breads and veggies!
More Game Day Recipes
If you are looking for more game day food ideas, you need to check out these ideas:
Let’s Talk! Share with me what you like to dip with. Tortilla chips? Bread? Vegetables? Tell me your favorites!