This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LitterOdorRevolution #CollectiveBias
You have a furry feline that rules the roost at your house? Check out Chianti The Cat’s tips on how to be a PURFECT human!
It is that time again when we get to check in with one of our animal coworkers. Today we are checking in with Chianti The Cat! It is a pretty special day because she is going to tell us how to be the “PURRRRRFECT human.” I mean cats have a pretty particular personality, so she has some specific tips.
Chianti The Cat has some pretty specific likes, however sometimes those do change. I know, I know…it is hard to imagine a cat that would change its mind!
Curious about what Chianti The Cat thinks you need to do/have to be the Purfect Human?
Toys, the cat likes toys. Specifically feathers. If you move the feathers in a fast motion, back and forth….that will give you points to achieve the ultimate “purfect human” status. That is what you are going for right? That button for your shirt that says “I am a purfect human.” I knew it!
Unlimited access to SUNSHINE. Yep, just being able to lay in the sun for hours is on the most desired list for Chianti The Cat. She loves to lay inside on the window ledge and outside on our screened porch.
In addition to TOYS and SUNSHINE, Chianti The Cat says that you need to do/have the following:
- Treats and treat balls. Chianti The Cat loves to roll those treat balls all over the house!
- Krinkly tunnels. This allows Chianti The Cat to hide from her human (or dog) and then launch from the tube to scare her human.
- Fresh water at all times. This includes having water in the dog’s bowl. The fresher the better. She can drink from the dogs bowl but it is NOT allowable for the dog to drink from her bowl. Fair, right?!
- Keeping a clean, fresh smelling litter area. Human must make sure that the litter box is cleaned and fresh at all times. This includes scooping waste and putting into the Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System. This is a HUGE aspect of being a good human!
- Petting and rubbing. Lots and lots of petting, until your cat says no (with a bite) then wants petting again, then doesn’t, then does. You get it.
Our animal coworkers are just like family! We want to make sure that they are well taken care of! Keeping the litter area clean and fresh is important to the happiness of our cat. The Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System is very discreet! The compact Litter Genie® Pail fits in small spaces around your house, so you can easily eliminate litter box odors. The refill can last up to 2 months and clumps can stay sealed for 2 weeks. It helps to control and lock away odors for days! We picked ours up at Target.
Does your cat love to be rubbed? Chianti The Cat loves it, but on her own terms!
Catch more videos and pictures of our animal coworkers on our SnapChat Channel!
Oh this cat! I love her so! She makes my heart so happy! I want to do everything I can to make HER happy too!