Chickpea Cucumber Sandwich is a very refreshing sandwich which is perfect for the summer heat! It makes a great lunch, simple dinner or picnic treat! The chickpeas give the sandwich some extra protein punch!
Looking for other allergy-friendly recipes? All our recipes are nut-free and gluten-free. We also have vegan recipes too!
Chickpea Cucumber Sandwich
- Bread I made a Gluten Free loaf of bread using Better Batter Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 large roasted red pepper diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup of chickpeas no liquid
- 1/2 of cucumber diced
- 2 T of parlsey diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 t olive oil
- Dice all ingredients as indicated above.
- Mix diced ingredients and chickpeas with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over your favorite bread! Season with salt and pepper.
What is your favorite summer sandwich?