These Chocolate Chip ButterScotch cookies are crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. The chocolate chips and the butterscotch chips pair beautifully together.
We love chocolate chip cookies at my house. How about you? We are always adding things to our cookies to give them some extra special flavor! This time around we used butterscotch chips. These cookies are easy to make and will get eaten up quickly. They even keep their crunchy outside, soft inside characteristics for a few days, if they last that long at your house!
I am very excited to partner with 18 other bloggers to bring you some fantastic gluten-free cookies for this holiday season! Each blogger is also hosting a giveaway for a prize pack worth at least $50 or more! That is $$$$ worth of prizes between the 18 gluten-free blogs! Have fun checking out the other recipes and entering their giveaways!
Check out all 18 recipes in our virtual gluten-free cookie exchange, listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row:
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars Recipe from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from Gluten-free Frenzy
Need more gluten-free dessert recipes? Visit the Recipe Index to see all of our recipes, or try one of these: Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp, Lemon Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free Brownie Trifle, or Triple Chocolate Cake!
- ½ c butter
- 1 egg
- ½ c sugar
- 1¼ c gluten-free all purpose flour
- ½ t baking powder
- ⅓ c chocolate chips
- ⅓ c butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an electric mixer, beat your butter, egg and sugar until well blended.
- Add in your flour and baking powder.
- Gently mix in your chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Place 1 inch balls of dough onto a baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
And now it is time for MY giveaway! I am giving away some of my favorite books!
WOW! That is over $70 in amazing books!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This post contains amazon affiliate links.