These Chocolate Chip ButterScotch cookies are crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. The chocolate chips and the butterscotch chips pair beautifully together.
We love chocolate chip cookies at my house. How about you? We are always adding things to our cookies to give them some extra special flavor! This time around we used butterscotch chips. These cookies are easy to make and will get eaten up quickly. They even keep their crunchy outside, soft inside characteristics for a few days, if they last that long at your house!
Need more gluten-free dessert recipes? Visit the Recipe Index to see all of our recipes, or try one of these: Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp, Lemon Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free Brownie Trifle, or Triple Chocolate Cake!
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 1/4 c gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/3 c chocolate chips
- 1/3 c butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an electric mixer, beat your butter, egg and sugar until well blended.
- Add in your flour and baking powder.
- Gently mix in your chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Place 1 inch balls of dough onto a baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #VegetarianMamma! I love seeing our recipes being recreated!
*This post contains amazon affiliate links.