If you are looking for a delicious breakfast treat that is allergy-friendly, check out this Chocolate Chip Coffeecake made with pancake mix!
Breakfast just got even more tasty with this delicious Chocolate Chip Coffeecake! And yes, I did give away the secret ingredient in the title of this blog post!
I made it using Pancake Mix! Say, what?
As you know, we LOVE Enjoy Life Foods products at our house! We used this mix to create something delicious for your weekend brunch!
The mixes are all certified gluten-free as well as verified nonGMO. The mixes are made with ancient grains including teff, buckwheat, millet and quinoa flours.
The mixes contain 5 grams of plant based protein in each serving. Need your products to be certified Kosher, Vegan or Halal?
They’ve got you covered in that area too!
Love breakfast? Love pancakes? Check out this low carb pancake muffins from All Day I Dream About Food!
It won’t take you long to fall in love with this easy breakfast idea! Check out how easy this is!
Ready to print out the recipe for later? Here it is!
- 2.5 cups of Enjoy Life Foods Pancake Mix
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar + ¼ c (divided)
- ½ cup dairy-free Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup water
- 1 T oil
- ⅓ cup dairy-free sour cream
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix pancake mix, coconut sugar (1/3 c) and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk water, oil and dairy free sour cream.
- Combine the wet and dry mixes. Stir until well blended.
- Press mixture into greased baking dish.
- Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle on top of mixture in baking dish.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
I am always on the lookout for amazing sweet treats! Whether it is cookies, cakes, brownies and more!
When I saw a picture of The Best Gluten Free Brownies by Texanerin Baking, I knew I had to try them! Be sure to check them out if you are looking for a sweet treat!
This post contains an amazon affiliate link.
Let’s talk! Have you ever thought “outside the box” and made something different with a mix that what it was originally intended for? Once we made Lemon Donuts from Pizza crust! I’d love to hear about your creations, leave me a comment!
Thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for sponsoring this post.