Whether you are looking for a kid-friendly treat or an easy dessert for dinner, cookies and cream truffles fit the bill.
Cookies and Cream Truffles are delicious. There I said it. I love these truffles, I admit it. Sometimes, just admitting is the first step, right? YUM! Seriously, these truffles are so simple to make and your belly will be asking for more!
Ingredients in Cookies and Cream Truffles
These truffles use such basic ingredients that you can sub in what you need based on your dietary restrictions or needs. For my recipe, I used products that were gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free.
Because of the ease of this recipe, your kids can and will want to help! I mean who doesn’t love to get messy in the kitchen? Okay, I like to get messy but cleaning up that mess…nah…not so much.
Love sprinkles? Yeah, me too! If you are making these around a certain holiday…say Valentines Day…you can add pink or red sprinkles to the top for a little extra color!
More Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
Need more gluten-free dessert recipes? Visit the Recipe Index to see all of our recipes, or try one of these:
Cookies and Cream Truffles
- 8 oz softened cream cheese I used brand listed above
- 8 oz of creme cookies reserve 4 (I used brand listed above)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips I used brand listed above
- 2 T of butter I used brand listed above
- Set 4 cookies aside. Place the remaining cookies in an electric mixer with the softened cream cheese. Mix.
- Once mixed make 20-25 1 inch balls using the mixture. Place balls on a cookie sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
- Remove cookie balls from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on parchment paper to cool.
- Crumble remaining cookies over top of the chocolate covered cookie balls. Add sprinkles of desired.
- Put cookie sheet with chocolate covered cookie balls into the fridge to help the chocolate set up quicker.
- When chocolate is firm, ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
15 Sweets for Your Sweeties – Gluten-free recipes to share with your loved ones for Valentine’s Day or anytime. Listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row:
- Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies from Sarah Bakes Gluten free
- Gluten Free Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Bombs from Flippin’ Delicious
- Royalty Cookies from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-Free Dye-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes from gfJules
- Chocolate Love Cakes from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Sweet Tortilla Pizza from Allergy Free Alaska
- Cookies and Cream Truffles from Vegetarian Mamma
- Chocolate Truffles from Learning to Eat Allergy Free
- Double Chocolate Cookie Cups from Making it Milk Free
- Smoothie Bowl from My Plant-Based Family
- Gluten Free Cookie Dough Brownie Cake (Vegan) from Petite Allergy Treats
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Iowa Girl Eats
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Ooey Gooey Red Velvet Cookies from Gluten Free Frenzy
- The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie from Only Taste Matters
This post contain amazing affiliate links.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment below telling me what your favorite type of truffle is? If you haven’t had one before share with me your favorite sweet dessert!