Looking for your next favorite coffee beverage? Try this delicious dairy-free cafe mocha to conquer your sweet tooth and coffee craving.
Everyday, I start my day off with a cup of coffee. I do like my “fancy” coffee but often times finding a dairy-free fancy coffee comes at a premium, if I can even find it!
I am always trying to come up with creative ways to satisfy my fancy coffee sweet tooth at home!
The secret weapon in this dairy-free cafe mocha is the Make me Smile! Chocolate Fruit Spread from Pascha! This product is a fairly new line from one of my favorite companies! It is made from fair trade chocolate and concentrated fruit juice. I love they offer an original and no sugar added version! All Pascha products are free from the TOP 8 most common food allergens plus a few more! I love how their products taste and how allergy-friendly they are!
Besides our secret weapon, we use coffee and your favorite milk in this recipe. I used flax milk because it fits our dietary restrictions. You can use your favorite milk.
Of course, if you like fancy coffee with fancy topping you can grate some chocolate! I used one of the mini bars from Pascha for my grated chocolate topping! If you are a mocha lover, you need to try this Dairy Free Mocha Cake that my friend Margaret created!
Dairy Free Cafe Mocha
- 1 c brewed coffee
- 1 c of flax milk Or use your favorite
- 1/2 c of Make Me Smile! Chocolate Fruit Spread
- Additional toppings optional
- Grated dairy-free chocolate
- dairy-free whipped cream
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the brewed coffee, milk and Make Me Smile! Chocolate Fruit Spread.
- Heat until the mixture begins to boil, while continuously stirring.
- The stirring action will give a slight froth to the mixture.
- Divide into two large mugs and top with toppings if you desire!
If fancy and fun drinks are your thing, you need to whip up this Paleo Mocha Frappe from Beaming Baker! This frappe is vegan, gluten free and has only 4 ingredients.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment telling me about your favorite coffee drink? Do you like your coffee plain? With sugar, creamer, chocolate? Frothed? Let me know!
Thank you to Pascha for sponsoring this post.