Corn Salsa is a delicious, easy to make treat. This Corn Salsa is possibly THE BEST of time. Give it a try, you will agree!
I am a snacker. I admit it. Chips and salsa are pretty much a standard of snacking at my house. This delicious and easy corn salsa has my head spinning with happiness!
With one easy prep, you can be snacking on this corn salsa all week long! The best part is that it is also delicious on top of nachos or tacos! It is GREAT!
Do you have a favorite dipper? We love any form of tortilla chips in our house! What do you love?
Hungry for the recipe?
Let’s get to it!
Easy Corn Salsa - Possibly THE BEST Corn Salsa of time.
- 3 c fresh corn cooked and cut off cob
- 1 c red onion diced
- 1 large serrano pepper diced (about 3/4 c)
- 3/4 c fresh cilantro chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- dash of garlic salt
- In a medium sized bowl, gently mix all ingredients together.
- Let chill for 30 minutes before enjoying!
- That's it! Simple and easy! ENJOY!
I love tacos, salsa, and Mexican inspired dishes! Visit the Recipe Index to find more yummy Mexican dishes, and make sure you check out Avocado Salsa, Veggie Burger Tacos, and Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats.