Easy Lasagna Rolls are perfect for your next family meal. This is a fun recipe because it can suit many tastes. Members of your family can decorate their own lasagna rolls with their own favorite toppings! The recipe below is for vegan cheese and spinach rolls, but feel free to add your own fixings!
Easy Lasagna Rolls – #glutenfree #vegan
- 1 box of cooked lasagna noodles gluten free
- 1 jar of your favorite gluten free marinara sauce
- 1 cup vegan mozz cheese I use daiya
- 2 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare gluten free noodles as directed on package.
- Lay out each individual noodle. Spoon 1-2 T of sauce on each noodle. Line with spinach and top with cheese. Roll up.
- Place rolls into greased baking dish, top with remaining marinara.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
What are your favorite toppings when you make lasagna?
*This post contains an affiliate link