The Emerald Mist Spa is located within the Marriott Resort in St. Kitts. It is a full service spa and a must visit on the island!
While on vacation in St. Kitts, I was so excited to have some spa time at the Emerald Mist Spa inside the St. Kitts Marriott Resort. Nothing rounds out an exciting and active vacation like some pampering downtime, and the Emerald Mist Spa provided me an amazing day full of luxury style relaxation.
The Marriott at St. Kitts is a top notch property that has every possible amenity that you could imagine, and I think that the on-site spa was my favorite one. Read more about the rest of the resort including a review of the rooms, the golfing, and the casino in this post.
About The Emerald Mist Spa
This resort spa is full service and offers a steam room, whirlpools, and a gorgeous, tranquil atmosphere along side its full menu of skincare, massage, and beauty treatments.
They offer all of what you would expect at a traditional spa, and they add a “Kittian” twist with ingredients and aromas that are native to the Caribbean, like coconut and mango.
Here are some of the signature body services offered at the Emerald Mist Spa:
Papaya Crème Fraiche Skin Firming and Collagen Promoting Body Escape
Mango Passion Fruit Scrub with Application of Skin Renovating Body Balm
De-Aging and Skin Brightening Mango Passion Fruit Body Bliss
Don’t these titles just make you feel like you’re relaxing on a Caribbean beach? Love it!
The menu at Emerald Mist Spa includes hair, waxing, and nail services, organic facials using Eminence spa products, and full body treatments with various cleansing and refreshing benefits. I chose to have the signature bamboo massage, a scalp massage, a pedicure, and a finger nail polish change.
Review of the Emerald Mist Spa
All of my services were great. I loved my massage, it was literally the BEST massage I’ve ever had! I felt so relaxed afterwards! Would highly recommend this! One of my favorite things to do on vacation is to take the time to get a really nice massage. I don’t often feel like I have time for it in my normal busy mom life – vacation is different!
My pedicure was outstanding. My nail tech was very friendly and fun to talk with. She interacted with me as much as I wanted! My scalp massage and nail polish change was compliments of the spa. I appreciate it!
The whole spa was very clean and you could tell that the staff took pride in sterilizing equipment and keeping everything as clean as possible for the guests.
The staff at the Emerald Mist Spa were also very efficient. There were a number of people in the spa when I was there and they made sure that everyone was comfortable and nobody was waiting too long for anything. They served herbal tea and ice water too.
One of my favorite things was the women’s locker room area. I loved the hot/cold plunge spas, sauna and steam room! I could have spent a lot of time here, and it would have been totally ok! Use of these spa amenities is complementary with your spa services.
Shopping at Emerald Mist Spa
The spa carries some amazing products that you could treat yourself too. Eminence skincare which is the number one spa skincare line can be purchased here. They also carry COOLA Suncare (many of their products are gluten free) and Aromaflage, which is a natural insect repellent and fragrance. I really enjoyed browsing the products they had for sale.
Tips for Spa Services While on Vacation
I love to visit the spa whenever there is one nearby when I’m vacationing, so I’ve learned a bit about it! Here are my top vacation spa tips:
- Always book ahead. Most resorts will have a website that you can book through, but if they don’t, call or email and ask to schedule a reservation. You don’t want to be standing at the desk of a booked-up spa being told that there is no room for you!
- Go for a Package. Spa packages are always the best deal, and include multiple services in a set period of time.
- Try something new. You can have a regular pedicure anywhere at home – when you’re in another country, try signature scents and services that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Include your travel companions – Or don’t. I head to the spa while my husband and boys are off doing their own thing. It works for us! Make sure your travel companions know that you plan to hit the spa – then they can book with you or plan to do something without you while you’re there.
- Research to know how much to tip. The Emerald mist spa adds a service charge/gratuity to the bill for all spa services. This is fairly customary in St. Kitts and Nevis, but it varies from place to place. Feel free to ask if there is a gratuity added, and also feel free to tip more if you have a really exceptional service.
- Hydrate and eat a healthy meal before you go. You don’t want to feel bloated and sluggish while you’re trying to relax. Eat a light meal and make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day. Staying hydrated is said to increase the effectiveness of skincare treatments and body work too.
For More Information
To book your St Kitts Massage or any spa services at Emerald Mist Spa, visit their website. And make sure you read my review of the entire St. Kitts Marriott resort, it’s top of my list of places to stay in the Caribbean.
Looking for more information? You can search for Marriott Hotel St Kitts Tripadvisor. You can find lots of information on St Kitts Marriott Reviews there!