Did you grow a garden this year? We did, its a small one but its blossoming! This Garden Veggie Spaghetti Sauce will use up lots of those garden veggies! Its easy and nothing tastes better than homemade pasta sauce!
If you are up for making some noodles check out this easy recipe over at Better Batter!
Garden Veggie Spaghetti Sauce – #glutenfree #vegan
- 1 onion diced
- 2 bell peppers diced (you pick the color)
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 3 carrots peeled and diced
- 10 large garden tomatoes diced
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 T basil
- Oil to saute
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, celery and carrots until soft.
- Next, add chopped tomato. You can puree the tomatoes for a smoother sauce or leave them chunky.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add in your dash of garlic and basil, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve over pasta!
*This post contain an affiliate link