We are big fans of sweet corn at our home. We love to try new variations of the local sweet corn. This grilled herb corn is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Who says vegetarians don’t grill? This one does! I love to grill our vegetables! In addition of our delicious vegetables, we love to add fresh herbs to the mix! I am a HUGE dill fan and that is what I used in this recipe!
Looking for other allergy-friendly recipes? All of our recipes are nut-free and gluten-free. We also have vegan recipes too!
Grilled Herb Corn
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 T fresh dill
- 1 t of parm cheese
- cooking spray
- sheet of foil
- Heat your grill.
- Spray your foil with cooking spray. Place ear of corn on foil.
- Top with fresh dill and parm.
- Wrap and twist foil around the corn so the corn is sealed inside.
- "Grill" the corn for 15-20 minutes, turning the corn every 5 minutes (1/4 turns).
- Unwrap, season with salt and pepper and ENJOY!