Spiralized vegetables are a great, healthy alternative to pasta noodles. These honey mustard zoodles are a delicious twist for your dinner table.
I am not afraid to say that I love my spiralizer. Seriously, have you tried a spiralizer yet?
I literally cannot live without that piece of kitchen equipment. I love being able to turn vegetables into noodles for healthy lunches and dinners.
I recently made this dish as a quick lunch for myself. The addition of honey mustard sauce to the zoodle dish adds heaps of flavor to this dish. I am a big fan of this honey mustard zoodle dish!
I think one of the biggest draws is the ease of making this! As an added bonus, it is so simple that you can add in extra of one ingredient or leave out another!
Honey Mustard Zoodles – A deliciously quick dish that is perfect for lunch
- Using your spiralizer prepare the zucchini.
- On a lipped cookie sheet, toss the bell pepper, mushrooms and olive oil. Broil until vegetables are soft.
- In a small bowl mix mayo, mustard and honey.
- In a skillet over medium heat at spiralized zucchini noodles and 1 T of water. Saute for around 3 minutes or until zoodles are softened. You may need to add more water to the skillet.
- Toss in broiled vegetables and honey mustard mixture. Toss to coat.
Check out our other Zoodles recipes!
Visit our Amazon store to see our favorite kitchen equipment and gluten free, allergy friendly products! *This post does contain an affiliate link.