Lemon Cauliflower Pasta is a light and satisfying dish. It is full of flavor like your favorite comfort dish but with a delightful lemon twist.
Lemon Cauliflower Pasta is an easy-to-make dish that will leave your tastebuds begging for more. The homemade gluten-free topping is a must for this dish. It packs a lot of flavor and brings character to the dish. Do not skip the topping.
This light and airy dish can be easily made on a busy week night and makes great left overs for the lunch the next day. We love that this dish boasts cauliflower as its vegetable. We love the taste of cauliflower and the great health benefits it brings to the table. Cauliflower is actually an excellent source of vitamin C.
Looking for more gluten-free recipes? You can check out all our recipes, that use Explore Cuisine pastas! Yummy recipes like: Kid Friendly Pasta Salad, Vegetable Bolognese, Warm Black Bean and Corn Pasta Salad, Spaghetti Stuffed Peppers, Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo and Vegetable Ragu.
Lemon Cauliflower Pasta
- Cook gluten-free pasta per directions on the box. In the last minute add spinach. Drain and set aside.
- Boil cauliflower florets in a pot for 6 minutes or until soft, then drain but reserve ½ cup of cauliflower water.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. Stir in mustard then bread crumbs. Stir as they toast to a golden color (about 5 minutes). Set aside.
- Add the parmesan, cream and lemon peel to the pasta pot. Stir contents over low heat until pasta is covered.
- Transfer pasta mixture to a serving dish and top with bread crumbs. Of course, you are welcome to add more parmesan.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Let’s Talk! Share with me what your favorite comfort food is? Do you love pastas? Or maybe it is soup?