Loaded Plentils Nachos makes a great food allergy friendly snack or a fantastic meal for game day! You pick, the options are endless!
I am going to be very frank with you here. I love nachos. THIS has probably been my go-to meal for months now.
Honestly, I can’t get enough different types of nacho snacks or meals in my life!
Just look at all that FUN stuff you can put on there! They are EASY to make and SO tasty!
I am talking about:
Whatever your little heart desires! You can put it on nachos!
For the base of these loaded Plentils nachos, we used PLENTILS! My youngest son has a slight obsession with Plentils.
Okay, since we were being frank earlier in the post, let me just say its a HUGE obsession. The kids LOVES them!
Making our nachos into Loaded Plentils Nachos was a no brainer. We love this stuff and we love Enjoy Life Foods.
Enjoy Life Foods makes some amazing allergy-friendly products. They are free from the TOP 8 most common allergens and sometimes even more!
Plentils are GREAT to snack on or use in your cooking! Since they are made with lentils they even pack some protein!
For our Loaded Plentils Nachos we mixed two kinds of Plentils! We used Thai Chili Lime and Sea Salt Plentils!
YUMMMMO! It is FUN to mix the flavors!
You might remember, we talked about how Enjoy Life Foods gives us FOOD FREEDOM in our Creamy Corn Soup post from earlier this week!
Affiliate links below.
Next up is the onions and bean mixture Gently spread this mixture across your Plentils.
Next up is the corn! Now you are starting to add some color in! I bet you are getting hungry, too!
Now you are going to mix up the fresh salsa to TOP your Loaded Plentils Nachos!
This will really give it a POP of color! Time to pop into the oven!
Time to TOP with some radishes and more cilantro. How about some green onions? That sounds good too!
Let’s get ready to make some Loaded Plentils Nachos! Here we go!
- ½ bag of Thai Chili Lime Plentils
- ½ bag of Sea Salt Plentils
- 1 T oil
- 15 oz black beans, drained from can and rinsed
- ½ c diced white onions
- 1 t gluten-free taco seasoning
- 1 c fresh corn
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ c red onion, diced
- ¾ c cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions
- Line a lipped cookie sheet with parchment paper. Gently spread the Plentils onto the cookie sheet.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. Saute the white onions, until soft. Add in beans and gf taco seasoning to warm.
- Gently spread the onion and bean mixture on the Plentils.
- Next add the corn.
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato, red onion, cilantro and lime to make the salsa.
- Gently, add the salsa to the Plentisl mixture.
- Warm in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- When you get the Loaded Plentils Nachos out, top with green onions and radishes!
Pretty simple! So simple you can even make on vacation! You might have seen us post about this last week while on vacation!
Are you wanting to learn more about allergy-friendly places to travel or dine? Check out our TRAVEL tab at the top of the page to see where we have visited recently.