This is a fun recipe that you can make any time of the year! This Mixed Berry Sorbet is a winner! Whether you are encouraging spring to end and welcome in summer or just hungry for a sweet treat! My kids were so excited when I pulled out these sundae glasses to put our sorbet in! These little guys were found at our local dollar store! You don’t have to buy expensive things to dress up your food! 🙂 YUM! We adapted this recipe from here.
Mixed Berry Sorbet – #glutenfree #vegan
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 5 T milk use non dairy or dairy
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 2 T chocolate chips we used allergy friendly Enjoy Life
- 2 T chocolate syrup we used allergy friendly Ah-laska
- In a food processor blend frozen fruit and milk.
- Add cocoa, chips and syrup, blend again.