One Pot Taco Spaghetti is a delicious and comforting dish that you can whip up in a snap for your family. This makes a perfect week night dinner.
Pasta is certainly a comfort food for me. Finding an easy recipe like One Pot Taco Spaghetti is perfect for my busy nights.
I have been wanting to try a one pot pasta meal for a long time. I knew that I would have to use my favorite pasta. I used Explore Cuisine’s Organic Chickpea Spaghetti for this dish.
We feature Explore Cuisine frequently on our site. This is a pasta that we use weekly in our house. We love all of the products from Explore Cuisine.
They are delicious, full of protein and sport a clean label. All things we respect and need. Their spaghetti held up great in this dish!
This dish starts by frying up some onion in a large soup type pot. Heat up that oil and throw in the oils! Can you smell them yet?
Then you are going to add in the black beans and taco seasoning. Be sure to check the label to make sure the taco seasoning is gluten-free.
Gluten has a sneaky way of finding its self into taco seasoning. So if you need to be gluten-free, please check the label.
Next up, we are adding in the remaining ingredients and three cups of water. You can leave your pasta full length or break in half.
It is up to you! Then we cover and wait! Not much longer!
Once your pasta is done, give the pasta a toss. Hopefully, you remembered to stir in that last two minutes so it didn’t stick. BUT if it did stick…no worries. It happens to the best of us! Promise!
Garnish with some diced tomatoes, diced olives and some fresh cilantro! YUM, this one pot taco spaghetti looks delish! Do you agree?
One Pot Taco Spaghetti
- In a large pot over medium heat, warm the oil. When oil is warm add in onions and begin to saute.
- Once onions are softened add in beans and taco seasoning. Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Then add in the diced tomatoes and 3 cups of water to the pot. Turn up the heat, working towards a boil.
- Add in spaghetti, wait for liquid to start boiling. When you get a boil, reduce the heat, cover with a lid and wait 10 minutes. At the 8 minute mark, you can take off the lid to stir to help avoid sticking on the bottom of the pan.
- After 10 minutes if there is still liquid left, you can remove the liquid and continue to cook for another 2 minutes or until standing liquid is cooked off. The pasta should look creamy and delicious.
- Plate pasta and garnish with tomato, black olives and cilantro.
Thank you to Explore Cuisine for sponsoring this recipe. Looking for more gluten-free recipes? You can check out all our recipes, that use Explore Cuisine pastas! Yummy recipes like: Kid Friendly Pasta Salad, Vegetable Bolognese, Warm Black Bean and Corn Pasta Salad, Spaghetti Stuffed Peppers, Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo and Vegetable Ragu.
Let’s talk! Leave me a comment below telling me if you’ve ever tried a one pot pasta meal? I’d love to hear!