Football season is here, so let’s bring on the party food! These oven baked nachos will please your football watching friends!
With football watching, comes the friends and family to share in the moment. Usually they are hungry! Feeding a crowd can be difficult if you don’t plan ahead! Have you ever thought about a nacho recipe in the oven? Baking nachos is pretty simple! This recipe uses common ingredients and ones that you can easily find.
If you are a nacho lover, you NEED to try these Sweet Potato Nachos from A Mind Full Mom! YUMMM
I even used a can chili for my backed nachos. Your nacho bake can use fresh chili or one from a can! You pick! If I have left over chili in the freezer, I sometimes thaw it and add it into my oven baked nachos!
- 1 10 oz bag of tortilla chips
- 1 can of chili
- 1/2 c of shredded cheese
- 3 green onions diced
- 1/2 c of cherry tomatoes halved
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 c of fresh cilantro
- In a cast iron skillet or oven safe casserole dish, please the tortilla chips in first.
- Add in the canned chili.
- Top with cheese, green onions, tomatoes and lime juice.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until ingredients are hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add cilantro!
This recipe is so easy, you can easily make more as the football game progresses! Let's get a refill on those oven baked nachos! ORDER UP! 🙂
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #VegetarianMamma! I love seeing our recipes being recreated!