Are casseroles and one pot meals your thing? This Pizza Casserole has you covered! It is easy to make and will be a hit at dinner time!
Casseroles make my life so much easier. I love one pot meals! How about you? During the week our lives can get pretty hectic, so when we menu plan I try to include a casserole on our busy nights!
We love pizza toppings and we love pasta. So why not unite them into one dish to please your tastebuds? Yes, that is what we did! We’ve combined these two ideas for this special dish that the entire family enjoys! Now all you have to do is decide which “toppings” you want to add.
This recipe is flexible and can be catered to the tastebuds of your entire family! If somebody does not want a particular ingredient, you can use the base and some of their toppings into a smaller dish to bake! What way, everyone is happy!
Happy Bellies = Happy Family!
- box of gluten free pasta
- 1 T oil
- medium onion, diced
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- 8 oz Black Olives (Jeff's Naturals is a great brand)
- 2 T Italian Seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Prepare gluten free pasta per directions on box.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium temp. Saute onion, mushrooms and bell pepper until soft.
- Add basil and olives to skillet along with Italian Seasoning and tomatoes. Stir mixture.
- Add skillet mixture to pasta. Gently stir in cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until desired temp is reached.
Visit our Amazon store to see our favorite kitchen equipment and gluten free food allergy products! *This post does contain an affiliate link.