THIS post WAS SPONSORED BY ENJOY LIFE FOODS.
Have you heard the news? If you live in the Midwest, you need to head to Costco immediately! They have restocked their supply of Lentil Chips!
That’s right, last year we found Plentils at our local Costco and they are BACK!! All the snack lovers collectively rejoice with happiness!
Wondering WHY I love Plentils? It’s pretty simple! They are delicious! Not only do they come in amazing flavors but they are certified gluten-free and free from the 14 most common allergens. Yes that means NO: dairy, soy, nuts, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and wheat! PLUS MORE!
These chips contain 40% less fat than the leading potato chip! Oh and they are certified VEGAN! The lentil chips have a new formula that makes them lighter, crisper and tastier than ever! You are going to love these!
Let’s talk flavors! You can find these delicious snacking chips in six flavors! (affiliate links)
- Sea Salt – These chips are plain Jane, they are the perfect blend of salty and crunchy. You will be in love with these chips!
- Dill and Sour Cream – This mouthwatering chip provides everything you want when it comes to dill flavor! This chip is tangy and oh so perfect!
- Margherita Pizza – Big pizza fan? This gluten-free dairy-free (and yes its Vegan) chip will make you declare true love for Plentils!
- Garlic and Parmesan – Don’t let the name fool you, this chip is vegan just like the rest of the Lentil Chips. It is full of flavor and perfect for sharing!
- Thai Chili Lime – This chip is one of the newest in the line up of Lentil chips! Welcome the flavors of Thailand into your home with these chips. The flavors are a blend of sweet and salt mixed with tart lime and a hint of spice!
- Moroccan Spice – This crunchy gluten-free chip provides a touch of warm sweetness and bold Moroccan spices! If you are looking to take your tastebuds on an exotic adventures, this chip is for you!
We are so excited that Enjoy Life Foods makes these chips! Wondering why we love ELF?
You may have heard the story before, but if not, let me share it. When my youngest child was diagnosed with multiple food allergies, it was scary.
I was scared at what I could feed him. I am so thankful that I found Enjoy Life Foods. We knew that I could safely feed him anything from their entire product line.
Their products are allergy friendly and their products are NONGMO verified, certified gluten-free, certified vegan and certified Paleo friendly.
Need to know Plentil Facts
- Certified gluten free and free from the 14 allergens listed on our packaging
- Contain 40% less fat than the leading potato chip
- Certified vegan
- NEW formula that makes them lighter, crispier & tastier than ever!
- Available at Costco in the Midwest
So if you are a snack lover or maybe you have some food allergies that you need to be cautious of, I would definitely check out these Lentil Chips! If you are in the Midwest, head over to Costco today!
Find your store locator HERE.