We love breakfast around here. Matter of fact, my husband typically cooks breakfast/brunch on the weekends! We love the family time we spend around the kitchen time in our jammies! This breakfast casserole is very easy to make and very yummy! You can make it dairy free or with your favorite dairy containing products.
Raspberry Breakfast Casserole – #glutenfree #dairyfree
- 10 slices of gluten free bread cubed
- 8 oz of dairy free cream cheese
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Spray a 9X13 pan with oil.
- Place half the bread on the bottom of the pan.
- Dollop the cream cheese evenly on bread crumbs.
- Place half the raspberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with remaining bread and then remaining raspberries.
- Beat eggs, milk and maple syrup.
- Pour directly over mixture in pan.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.