I am in love with the color in this dish! Green, of course, is my favorite color, but this dish just screams SPRING to me! I guess I am ready for some garden veggies! This is an easy side dish for any meal. You need to keep a close eye on it in the oven. It can quickly go from beautiful to burnt!
Looking for more gluten-free recipes? You can check out our recipe index for more easy, yet mouthwatering recipes! You might also love our Sweet Corn Pudding, Roasted Carrots and Brussels and our Wild Rice Casserole.
Roasted Vegetable Side Dish – #glutenfree #vegan
- 2 carrots cut in half lengthwise, then into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell deseeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch of asparagus tough ends cut off
- 1 t sage
- 1 t rosemary
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Roast at 375 degrees F for 45-1 hour or until your desired "doneness"