This Southwest Zucchini Casserole is perfect for those busy weeknights. Those nights were you need make dinner fast. With fall upon us, our schedules always seem to get busier. Our family enjoys casseroles on those busy nights! The Southwest Zucchini Casserole combines a lot of the staples you may already have in your pantry such as: rice, beans, tomatoes. As always you can use fresh, frozen or canned food ingredients for this recipe.
- Heat oil over a medium heat in skillet.
- Saute zucchini and bell pepper until softened.
- Add black beans, olives, corn and tomatoes to skillet, heat.
- Add rice to mixture, stir mixture.
- Place skillet mixture into an oiled casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until warmed throughout. (If you want to add cheese, you can do so in the last 5 minutes of baking. Just add to the top of the casserole.)
Do you utilize casseroles on those busy week nights? Leave me a comment, tell me your go-to week night meal!