Like the picture says, these are the best cookies ever. True story, this is NOT an April fools joke…but we all have our own opinions. You are entitled to yours 🙂 To somebody who has been missing peanut butter cookies, this was a WIN for me! We adapted the recipe from Simply Recipes to fit our dietary needs.
- 1/2 cup butter dairy or non dairy
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy sunbutter or your fav
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour We proudly use Better Batter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips we use dairy free Enjoy Life Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Beat butter and egg until creamy.
Add in sugars and sunbutter.
Once mixed, add in flour, soda, powder and salt. Mix on medium for approx 3 minutes.
Gently, stir in chocolate chips by hand.
Placed 1 T of dough (formed into a ball) on Silpat or greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes, then cool.